Apple Nachos is a yummy and delicious snack which is gluten free, 5 minute dessert!
Actually it is not exactly as nachos as I do not melt everything in microwave. Instead of saying “Apple with different toppings” it is easier to go with “Apple Nachos”.
All you need is apple, peanut butter, nutella, chocolate chips or dry grated coconut. You can use any kind of apple with any amount of toppings.
These nachos are loved by kids. I make these apple nachos as an evening snack when my kid has done with her zoom classes.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: N/A
Overall Time: 10 minutes
-2 tbsp of peanut butter
-2 tbsp of nutella
-2 tbsp of dry grated coconut
-2 tbsp of Dry raisins
1. Wash the apples thoroughly.
2. Cut into half.
3. Discard the seeds. Again cut into half.
4. Start making thin slices of apples now.
Once done, keep it in a bowl and add little bit of lemon juice to avoid browning of apples. But this step is optional.
5. Now arrange the apples in the plate.
6. Take peanut butter in a bowl and microwave it for 30 to 50 seconds to make it warm and a bit like a liquid.
7. Also take nutella in a bowl and microwave it again for a minute to make it warm.
8. Start spreading the peanut butter over apples arranged on plate.
9. After peanut butter, start spreading nutella over the apples.
10. Spread some dry raisins.
11. Garnish it with dry grated coconut or chocolate chips. Its ready to be served.
1.You can add toppings of your choice like chocolate chips, white chocolate, warm caramel, crushed health bars.
2.You can vary the amount of peanut butter and nutella as per your choice.